Re: DPI?

Hello Roy,

My file is being sent in a PDF file, via the receiver’s program.

Marilyn

Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 12:21 PM
Subject: Re: DPI?

Marilyn,
      I assume you mean you are attaching the files to an email. If you are sticking them in the emails you got problems.
    I hope your sending program is not altering the image for sending.
    I always used the website that I sending to for uploading the images.
    In the early days I sent images files to a ftp site and all the post card came back fine.

    I would follow others advice send them as a pixel size requested and at 600 ppi. This will cover all the bases. If the people at the other end don't know how to convert the file after you sent them this it their problem. I assume they need a 600ppi to print line drawing.

    Good luck,

Roy