Re: NY Post Runs Cover Photo of Man About to Die.

As medical photographer (and separately a hospice photographer), I
photographed the dying every day - I wore an invisible hard hat to show
this part of life.
Because I worked in these fields I knew the many lives these photos helped,
and even may have saved to this day.

Could I have saved any of my subjects in another way,
... its not as though I have not considered this possibility, however low
the chance. There is always a choice, mine was to make the photos.

Sudden death is shocking to most of us humans, long term suffering may be
another matter. We have no control over the poor safety design/upgrade of
this type of transportation - this is what the photo shows to my eye.
Hopefully, long term, that frame will make a difference.