Observations on latest PF photographs

Jan Faul:  amazing cockpit. Hard to believe that pilots had to (have to?) deal with all the information provided by those instruments and levers, etc. The photograph is quite "attention grabbing" and probably the basis for many different interpretations - from a warrior mask to a comment on history or the fragility of our existence.

Dan Mitchell
Light & Shade:  I think this is an example of great "seeing" and not passing up the opportunity. Simple and elegant. The green and red clothespins, as small as they are, add much visual interest.

Christopher Strevens
Walking in Leatherhead:  While this may be a "slice of life" I find it hard to connect and am distracted by the cut-off head, the downward look of the girl and the general clutter in the background.

Bob McCulloch
Urban Waterfall:  I think this is cropped too tightly especially on top. The water falling by itself is not shown as a dynamic event but a rather static one. Not seeing the bottom of the falls is a bit troublesome to me. City guess: Boston.

Andrew Davidhazy
Three faces of Laura: Simply a fun photo using a readily available app that mimics what streak and strip film cameras do or were capable of doing. Laura liked the set and that is all that really matters!

Andy

PS: Only 3 photographs enqueued for the weekend - Vollach, Faul and Mitchell - FYI