From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Davidhazy
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 10:30 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Leica Freedom Train book - any around?

Hello,

I have been asked by a friend in Japan if I knew where to obtain a copy of
this book(let).
I had one but gave it to another friend (don't remember who!) and searching
the web did not produce results. She just wants to read something about her
camera's connection, if any, to the company or its owners. BTW, she uses a
IIIb and a 50 Summicron w/T-Max 100 and 400.

Even if it is a photocopy of the booklet would be useful (not sure about
copyright issues).
Or a scanned digital copy which you could send to me if so inclined.

Well, that is about it!

Andy

BTW, I still have a IIIg and a 50 Summicron (meters) and it is loaded with
Tri-X but have not used it in several years. Maybe will give it a shot
tomorrow. What to photograph???