RE: PF members exhibit on 11/17/2012

See below.

Dr Chris
http://www.cs003o327.webspace.virginmedia.com/

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated Nov 17, 2012.
Authors with work now on display at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

          Emily L. Ferguson - poison ivy trellis

I don't like this image much; the only thing of interest is the word
"Poison".

          Don Draper - Life and death on the steps

This is an everyday event in the life of a cat but the end of the mouse. It
is a bit gruesome to be liked.

          Jan Faul - Glider over RAF Tibenham

The glider is just visible on my monitor. The sun and clouds are interesting
and more prominent.

          John Palcewski - Stigmata

Was it genuine or some jam? Not very nice...!

          Christopher Strevens - Main Street, Leatherhead

          Andrew Davidhazy - Satellites

This image is nice pattern picture but not outstanding.

Chris.