RE: PF members exhibit on Nov 10, 2012

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated Nov 10, 2012.
Authors with work now on display at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

   Michael Hughes - You can't take it with you, but what a way to go!

When my mum died I hired a car, it was silent. I would think that thing
would be very loud. Was it a discount Funeral Parlour?

   Jan Faul - Cullen Viaduct

I would have preferred a different viewpoint to show more of the structure.
Concrete has a different ambience to brick. There are a lot of Victorian
Brick Viaducts here and they make attractive pictures.

   Emily L. Ferguson - Waiting out the storm

I don't see any ships!

   Bob McCulloch - Storm Clouds Over the Upper Bay

I like the statue in the distance.

   Dan Mitchell - Étienne

Etienne is in France. It is "A day by the sea" shot. I do those too.

   Christopher Strevens - Lady with pram

I took a day trip to Leatherhead. I have enhanced the image with Photoshop.

Dr Chris
http://www.cs003o327.webspace.virginmedia.com/