Re: Need Tamron lens repaired

I don't know wheer you are and I am near Cleveland, OH.  I have had things repaired at Pro Camera with good results.

http://procameraservice.com/

Bob

On 11/8/2012 2:12 PM, Redsponger wrote:
Dear Group: I got off the phone with Tamron and they said they don't repair lenses that are older than 7 yrs.  Do any of you know a reputable repair center I could contact?
Thank you so much.
Barbara
P.S. my lens is a Tamron zoom lens Ashperical AF 28-200 mm Model 71DE

--
Money can't buy happiness--- But somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than a Kia.