Free image manipulation online class

I teach journalism at Michigan State, but I am also an aging hippie who
remembers the free universities of the Sixties. In that spirit, I created
the Creative Careers Institute to offer free online classes.

http://www.creativecareersinstitute.com/?page_id=264 - This link takes you
to the sixth and final week of my free online class on Creative
Photography. In this session, I explore everything from cellphone apps
(Instagram, Paper Camera, Pro HDR) to high-end programs like Photoshop and
Lightroom, as well as Topaz Labs Adjust, Photomatix and Portrait
Professional. My goal was to provide an overview of what these powerful
tools can do, as well as some mini-tutorials to get you started.

I thought you might enjoy one or more of the six lessons:

http://www.creativecareersinstitute.com/?page_id=236 - The Built Environment
http://www.creativecareersinstitute.com/?page_id=225 - Nature
http://www.creativecareersinstitute.com/?page_id=204 - Food
http://www.creativecareersinstitute.com/?page_id=137 - Portraits
http://www.creativecareersinstitute.com/?page_id=65 - Street Photography

I produced a YouTube for each class, which is divided into Inspiration,
Perspiration (assignments) and Conceptualization (technical tips and
information). I am busy duplicating the site on Tumblr at
http://www.creativecareersinstitute.tumblr.com

I'd appreciate any feedback on the existing lessons and advice on where to
go next.

Bonnie Bucqueroux
Lansing Online News
517-349-4752