From: Jan Faul
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 11:35 AM
Subject: Re:

It comes in black, red and blue, so it can’t be all bad. But the only Nikon  I’d buy would be a D800e.

Jan

On Oct 29, 2012, at 2:22 PM, Marilyn wrote:

Has anyone had experience with the Nikon L810 camera, or know anything about it.  I have a friend thinking of buying one, but I’m not a Nikon user.

Marilyn
****
Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about growing up?
Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the hard way?

It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
www.itstoughgrowingup.com
***
Where's Ezra? A children's story about being and having friends.
Marilyn Dalrymple, author; Leslie Duffey, Illustrator.
****
Bartholomew's Buttons, a children's story using the characters in
Where's Ezra? about work ethics. A delightful story beautifully illustrated by Leslie Duffey.