RE: PF members exhibit on 27-10-2012

First - I didn't see any reviews to last week's images. Did I missed
something ?

Second - I enjoyed a lot the bunch of images of this week:
                Rene M Hales - Reading A Life
I think this is the best IR image I ever saw.
Very interesting, very good mood.

Dan Mitchell - McSquinty's
A "graphical" image, kind of composition, simple in the good meaning of the
word,  I like it.

Bob McCulloch - Stone Street
I think you took this image because of the afternoon red light.
The light is good but not enough to make the picture interesting.
The street seems to be empty and boring.

Christopher Strevens - Grocers Shop
I see this image as part of your other work of depicting your close
neighborhood everyday life.
Very colorful nice to look at.

Andrew Davidhazy - The thin red line
A graphical abstract image, very clean, composition -  placement of the dark
shape on the frame is excelent.
The red edge add interest.

Thanks to all contributors.

Pini Vollach