Re: Slit camera images - the skinny (almost)

Yes is a spereon probably.   But a spereon isn't like the panoscan which is basically a slit scan as it just 3 single lines of RGB Like the Dicomeds we had at RIT.  Its like a flat bed scanner basically.   so you could make the array not move and its exactly a slit scan.  We use the spereon for movies because it does a 360 HDRI really fast.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/