P&S Suggestions

Hey Gang........

I'm looking to get my Sweetie a Point & Shoot for Xmas.
I have never spent much time looking at them.

A few years ago I got her a Samsung of some sort
and she likes it except for the incredible lag from
when you press the shutter release and when it actually fires
and it eats batteries!

I am looking at spending around $300 (street not MSRP)

Any suggestions?

Compact and easy is the key word here.......

--
Russ

R.E. Baker Photography

www.rebphoto.smugmug.com