Re: Instagram: The Democratization of Photography

I assumed it was insta tele gram’s fault.

On Oct 14, 2012, at 10:55 AM, Randy Little wrote:

insta overdone gram is the issue I think.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 8:06 AM, Mario Pires <retorta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So, "grading" in cinema is good, but in photography not really  ?

There is a "no filter" option on Instagram in case you haven't noticed it

Mário Pires

Photographer and curator of Photography now! http://www.scoop.it/t/photography-now

retorta@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.retorta.net