RE: PF Gallery updated Oct 13, 2012

Dr Chris

> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated Oct 13, 2012. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:
>

> Rene M Hales - Vine On A Tree

Quite a nice study - but it won't run away.

> Emily L. Ferguson - Autumn is still working on happening here in MA

This is a nice composition using ripples and reflection in still water to make an efect - unless it was photoshop...?

> Don Draper - Autumn's beginning

Autumn has started here to. It is also known as "the fall".

> Bob McCulloch - Moody City

I like seeing places that I will never visit.... Twice we tried to go to America, the first time it was not allowed and the second time was at the time of the attack on the world trade centre in the twin towers in new york. So we never went. Now mum is dead and I am too poor.

> Dan Mitchell - Tiger ! Tiger !

He obviously likes you and you like him... I like cats and so does Edit but beware the nematode worm they carry.

> Christopher Strevens - Funeral

Sad, Sad, Sad - all her dreams came to nothing, her plans, knowlege and her wisdom, her beauty and her youth gone for ever. What is the point of a life?
She one wrote her autobiography where her first sentence was "My bitterest regret is shooting my husband Adulf Hitler". I do not know what happened to it and that is all I read. I believe it was published in the German Newspaper "Die Welt" some years ago but the judges at the european court did not like it and the decument may have been destroyed.