Re: PF members exhibit on 09-29-12

On Sep 29, 2012, at 1:30 PM, Andrew Davidhazy wrote:

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated Sept. 29, 2012. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

                Jan Faul -
Nice tonal range and interesting panorama. With panorama is there is often too much to look at; I end up, here, thinking about the scene rather than looking at the photo. My problem, eh?

                Lea Murphy -
With its very limited scope, it offers little opportunity. I'll wait until I'm informed "of things we wouldn't know otherwise."

                Ken Hendricks - DaVinci horse
I saw this horse (or actually, I saw the one that went to Italy) when it was revealed to the public at the foundry. This photo does not do it justice on any level.

                Randy Little -
Nice photo, nice clock. I'm pleased that the full face does not show. It helps make the image dynamic; otherwise it would be a static ho-hum image, even with good tone.

                Christopher Strevens - Waiter
With Chris' new life, I look forward to his ongoing documentary. Wimpy's friendly waiter is the first step.

                John Palcewski - Rider in White
A comfortable image of a young lady in white strapless lace astride a horse . . . leading to the question of: why is she there like that?

                Bob McCulloch - The Market
Nice color contrast here, but not really much more, for me.

                Yoram Gelman - Four Chairs
I hope people don't mind my leap of language in the description. My problem, again. As for the image? I saw it, I snapped it.