RE: PF exhibit photographs for update

I bought a new compact digital camera on Wednesday so I hope to start using it soon. I also bought a camera bag so I may wear it on my hip so I can use it anytime. The bag also takes my mobile phone in its front pouch. So now two useful items in one package. I hope to send an image later today.

Dr Chris