Re: Thanks

Chris,

Let me add my condolences.  You have shared many memories with us as you followed your mothers decline.  My sister had that responsibility with my mother and although we didn't recognize it at the time, she herself was suffering from early stage Alzheimer's disease and would pass away within a few years.

Your memories will remain and may they be pleasant after the passage of time.

Roger

Sent from my iPhone