Re: A Lead is needed for an assignment

Ah. Well, I'll slightly recant my email. I went to the site, and, although
I've only seen his storm work in Lenswork, National Geographic and other
publications, he does seem to have other work. It looks similar though;
his "landscapes" usually have interesting weather like lenticular clouds,
for example. His site also has the words "Fine Art Photography" on the
pages, so it looks like he does consider himself to be more than a
stormchaser. All his work is rather foreboding, though. I couldn't find
any photo on his site that said "warm" to me, but that is certainly on
purpose, I think.

Andrew