RE: PF members exhibit on 15-09-2012

i had to marry that one. If its that dark you monitor may be dark or miss reading the icc profile thats embeded. There should be details in all the blacks.

Christopher Strevens <christopher.strevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dr Chris

> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated Sept. 15, 2012. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:
>

> Jan Faul -

Nice sharp image with proper tone control. Other than that it does not make any sense to me - just a place somewhere that I will never visit. Thanks for the view.

> Elson T. Elizaga - New Train

I love the joy in the childs face at the sight of a new toy. Lovely human photograph!

> John Palcewski - Junior

He looks a bit lost among the real ones but he is probably enjoying himself not knowing what real ones do!

> Randy Little - Angela

Nice study. I bit dark and not much face but it shows another young lady. Do they queue up to have their photograph taken? I saw David Baily at work once and there was a long queue of young ladies anxious for their turn in front of the camera.... I went on a course of instruction with David Baily as our tutor.

> Bob McCulloch - Sunrise 9_13_12

Yet another sunrise. They never cease to amaze us but I usually see sunset rather than sunrise as it is too early.

> Christopher Strevens - 100 today!

I apologise for the poor quality of my image capture. I took it with a camera phone. I think the lens cover has finger grease present. It is difficult to keep ones fingers away from the lens on these oblong black things with no keyboard, just an active picture of one.... This is the only camera I have now but I hope to buy another one to replace the one I sold to buy food. I also sold my second computer (a netbook) which I do not intend to replace but I might replace my desktop with a laptop one day.