Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 6056 - "To the Lighthouse"

My camera is a phone, Samsung Galaxy S2 - I have to work within its limitations - obviously it does not have a tripod socket, and anyway when travelling, as I was, I have to severely limit the weight as I'm quite unable, having had a heart problem last year, to carry much.  I do have a Fuji S100fs but, oh gosh, it is heavy compared to the phone which is pocketable.  I'd rather work with something I can have with me every day, than risk missing that special picture.

I did however pick that specific viewpoint most deliberately to get the symmetry shown. All that is missing is Virginia Woolf

Anyway the forum content, as I understand it, is not specifically for only "great" pictures - and can surely even include "work-in-progress" material.

Dan Mitchell
danmdan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx