Re: PF members exhibit on 23/06/12

Nice set of images this week.
  -yoram

On Jun 23, 2012, at 11:58 AM, Andrew Davidhazy wrote:

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated June 23, 2012. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

Lea Murphy - Race to the base. Good shot showing complex activity: runner, fielder, adult. All having their own emotional directions.

Trevor Cunningham - asleep. Ironic shot with wide awake kid and sleeping older girl (babysitter?). Nice tones.

John Palcewski - Window. Nice interplay of the shadows on the curtain with the leaves and the strap on the left.

Dan Mitchell - Font. Interesting array of church magnificence. Appealing.

Bob McCulloch - Farmland Sunset. I don't see 'farmland' but a nice sunset made a bit more interesting by the partial cloud cover. There is banding in the sky, however.

Marilyn Dalrymple - Red Hollyhock. Yep. Hollyhock. We all cherish our favorite flower photo.

Emily L. Ferguson - Summer solstice celebrants. Nice candid moment with all the faces having different empathetic expressions, reacting to the poured juice.

Yoram Gelman - Washer Women. Hmmm. Like it but still a work in progress.