Fwd: A few observations about current PF members work

The original photo:

After pondering both comments below, here's my take.

Roy's cropping leaves just two sets of lines: a diagonal moving down to the bottom to meet a horizontal.  That's not enough for me.  In my original, the diagonal moves through the horizontal, becoming the lower right hand side of the arch.  As well, the dialogue between the straight diagonal and the curved arch would be gone.

Gregory's suggestion of removing the wires and poles below the arch is more compelling at first.  After pondering a very long time my conclusion is that doing so would tend to make the remaining extremely abstract -- but with a definitely non-abstract woman there the image wouldn't work as a whole for me.  Without the woman the wires could also go.

It's interesting how ex-post-facto ideas are applied to images.  Certainly I did not sit around thinking about consequences when I did my processing; maybe some people do . . .

Anyway, thanks for the ideas and discussion.
  -yoram