pentax K-01

Has anyone had a chance to prod one of these things in real life?
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/products/story/2012-06-16/reviewed-pentax-k01/55617108/1

I'm curious about the handling.. I have to say I've found with my newly acquired Sony NEX that I am resorting to using the flipscreen often as a wait level finder and it's been a pleasure to use a camera that way again. Kinda similar to the way I used my Canon F1N's with the rotating sports speedfinder on top.. (and I am very much enjoying being able to slap all my FD lenses on the NEX too :)