RE: MACBETH

Is John Craig's place still up and going.  If anyone would have had a manual, it would be him.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: MACBETH
From: Philip Wayner <pwayner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, June 09, 2012 10:02 pm
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Andy:
Thanks, I will just keep working with the darn thing and perhaps my
aging memory will kick in and I will have total recall.

I finished the darkroom and will be doing some film work in the near
future working with 4 X 5.
I have been scanning some of my old large format and working in Photoshop.
After using only 35mm in digital for so long I almost forgot the
quality that comes with a larger format.

Phil