MACBETH

Perhaps one of you old timers can help me.
I am looking for the owners manual for the Macbeth TR-524 densitometer. It has been many years since I last used the Macbeth and calibrating the probes is where I need some refreshing. I have tried the internet for a copy of the manual without success.

Please contact me via my e mail address.

Pwayner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phil