a couple of Venus/Sun photos FYI

In a rather hurried manner I managed to get a few photographs of Venus at the edge of the Sun disk with a 1500 mm Questar and a Canon 5D MII. Questar fitted with an interference Sun filter. Never measured Neutral density but expect it is something like 4.0.  ISO 200 at 1/100 second.

   http://www.davidhazy.org/andpph/2012-docs/2012-venus-transit-6638A.jpg

When telescope was on roof of car there was some vibration present but then I moved the scope to the ground and the vibration seemed to go away. I tried both live view and regular thinking I might detect a difference but, alas, I failed to keep notes so I don't know which is which!! I was unprepared for mirror up setting. :(

g'day!
Andy