Re: PF members exhibit on 19 May 2012

Bob McCulloch - 43rd Street  The City is rich and fertile ground for photographic exploration and just about any photograph taken there--at least to those of us who are New Yorkers--is evocative.  Keep shooting!

Jim Snarski - Ruffled   I see this as a metaphor of how I feel when after a long Photoshop session the power suddenly goes out and I've lost everything I've done.  Like the bird, I know eventually everything will soon return to normal.

Christopher Strevens - The Road   The solitary figure in the distance and the overall bleakness is to me a perfect illustration of the Existential Dread touched on in the ruminations of Sartre, Kierkegaard, and Heidegger.  Being truly alone is at once satisfying and terrifying, never just one feeling.