Re: Pocket Camera Suggestion

For a tiny camera I'd recommend the Canon Elph line. I have an SD7000 which is really great and very simple to use. It's so small I call it my spy camera. If she wants more features and a 1.8 lens in a little larger package she could look at the Olympus ZX 1. It's very nice too. I'm glad I added the optical viewfinder to mine but it's definitely not necessary.

Hope this helps you get more grandchild photos!

Lea

the better you look the more you see