Re: Lulu note FYI

Hmmm ... I don't think so. Several (30 or so)  members of PhotoForum published two catalogs of their work in 2006 and in 2010. I simply meant to share with members that the price of the catalogs was reduced by Lulu with a coupon or code they have on their site by 20% and if anyone wanted to get another copy of these this might be the time to do it.

Andy