Re: PF members exhibit on 05-05-12

D. L. Shipman, North edge of Englewood clearing.  This is a very
strange image that seems to grow on me.  A sort of confusion that is
more like a puzzle that I need to figure out.  But then I give up.

Pini Vollach, Hands.  Being an old person myself, I like this image,
especially because it provides a contrast.  Old on the left, young on
the right.  And I imagine that if you are young, you see this image
and you think:  Being old and wrinkled is something that will never
happen to ME!

Emily L. Ferguson, shells on beach - Oak Bluffs, MA.   Shells are
generally interesting, but this collection somehow seems flat and
unremarkable.   Hard to say exactly why.

Chris Strevens, resting.  This bloke probably is harmless, but he
reminds me of the rowdies or the skinheads who get all drugged up and
drunk and terrorize people.  He's sly, and cunning, and is watching
carefully to spot the most weak and vulnerable.

Andrew Davidhazy, The ends.   This one stops me in my tracks.  I'm
inclined to think that the middle tube wouuld somehow capture the
light so that its rays would not extend beyond it, but no,  there are
rays in the surrounding tubes as well.   Verrrry interesting!