From: Marilyn
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: Photo shop

Hi Lea.  I appreciate you getting back to me with your suggestion.  I’ve tried that and it doesn’t work – I still appreciate your help, though.

Marilyn

****
Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about growing up?
Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the hard way?

It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
www.itstoughgrowingup.com
***
Where's Ezra? A children's story about being and having friends.
Marilyn Dalrymple, author; Leslie Duffey, Illustrator