RE: Photo shop

Not sure, but do you by any chance have the CAPS lock on?

Rene

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marilyn
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 10:30 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Photo shop

I have an old Photoshop 6.  The brush sizes have disappeared on my tool bar (when I hit the arrow that used to make the brush sizes appear).  The only size that shows is 35 and I can’t change it.  Any suggestions as to how I can get my brush sizes back.  I’ve tried everything I can think of.

Marilyn

****
Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about growing up?
Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the hard way?

It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
www.itstoughgrowingup.com
***
Where's Ezra? A children's story about being and having friends.
Marilyn Dalrymple, author; Leslie Duffey, Illustrator