Re: slight delay in exhibit update

The course focuses on photography - the writing will be an essay analyzing the work of a photographer whose work they admire. This is in addition to all the other journalism courses they take. The challenge today is to turn good writers into serviceable photographers as well because so many jobs in journalism ask you to do both.

And Mark, just to show you what a dimwit I am about sports, I had to pause to figure out whose song was whose.

Bonnie B

On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 1:07 AM, <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is this where we are all supposed to stand up, face Ann Arbor and sign "The Victors" with our right hand over our heart?  Hail to the Victors valiant   Hail to the conquering heros Hail, Hail to Michigan the leaders and the best.   Hail to the Victors valiant  Hail to the conquering heros Hail Hail to Michigan the Champions of the west.

Oh I know another set of words, but those definitely are not kid friendly.  Wife has  an undergrad and masters from Michigan State.  I hear those words far more often.  Good luck with the course.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: slight delay in exhibit update
From: "B. L. Bucqueroux" <lansingonline@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, April 07, 2012 2:35 pm
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have a bad right arm which means I can only swim in circles. So I am home today, putting together a promo for my summer online photojournalism course at MSU. Is it appropriate to send along the link to participants? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkdSMEzPuV8

If the course doesn't fill at MSU, I will offer it for free on the Online Media Institute (link to come).

BB