World Pinhole Photography Day

Hi,

It is never too early to start planning for the upcoming World Pinhole Photography Day scheduled for last Sunday of April. Free. I've been contributing since its inception (although skipped a couple years). Learn more at their website. Will YOU be participating this year? Here is a link to the regular Pinhole Day website:  http://www.pinholeday.org/

Maybe we should put a PF gallery together made up of the photographs you contribute to WPPD?

Andy