Re: Comments on Canon's G12

I had one for about 6 months... got rid of it because:
1. shutter lag... it doesn't take the picture when you press the button
2. NOISE NOISE NOISE... the picture quality was awful and totally unacceptable to me.... Too many MP in too small a space... except for photo journalism maybe... even compared to my previous G9

Herschel