Subject: Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5960
From: Dan Mitchell <danmdan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, March 28, 2012 2:49 am
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dan Mitchell
danmdan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 28 Mar 2012, at 04:01, List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students wrote:

> Re: Film is not dead

I cannot but react to the headline - "Film is not dead" It IS. Kodak is dead, Ilford is dead, Polaroid is dead - or all nearly are. R.I.P. Digital has won, get used to it guys. Embrace the dark side. No more stinky chemicals, stains in the bath, no more Kodachrome, Prof. Ektachrome E100VS, E100G, Elite Chrome Extra Color 100 - exeunt omnes.

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.