Re: Red Giant Production Bundle

Adobe's policy has been you have to buy the full version if you had a version that was four # back. That is why I upgraded to CS3 from 7.0 back when. Adobe is going to a policy that one has to upgrade every version. When they announced this there was a up cry. So Adobe is letting people upgrade to CS6 if they have CS3, CS4, CS5 until the end of the year.
Of course CS6 is available yet.
Roy