RE: 7 new photographs in member's exhibit on 02-25-12

Oh and one person jumped from an express train as it was doing about 80 mph from the seat opposite me. He was an addict and had just given himself an injection as I watched.

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 6:11 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: 7 new photographs in member's exhibit on 02-25-12

Thanks for mounting the gallery.

Chris Strevens 'Waiting'

readers may like to see a few facts and figures about the 'daily nightmare'

Risk of fatal accident 1 in 300 million passenger miles - still one too many if it happens to be me

1,107 million passengers a year

Customer satisfaction 79%

96% of scheduled services operated

Waterloo station has 57 000 passengers in a 3 hour peak period - every day

69 million train kms per year = 19 trips to the moon

Londoners should count their blessings.

Michael in Norwich