Re: De curling a photo

Like a diamond. with heat and pressure. Warm it up with dry heat (110 to 125 degrees F should be enough), then lay it between two flat surfaces, with a couple of tomes on top, or one unabridged Oxford English Dictionary.

Stephen

--- On Mon, 2/13/12, Bob <w8imo@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Bob <w8imo@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: De curling a photo
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, February 13, 2012, 4:46 PM

I don't have much of my darkroom tools left and have a question.  I found an old black and white photograph that I printed a long time ago  It is curled, no bends or folds, just curl.

What is the best way to decurl it?

Thanks,
Bob

Money can't buy happiness--- But somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than a Kia.