My Pic of the week

This week I have one obvious Pic Of The Week
This is Bob McCulloch with his Mysterious Island.
The only complain I have is that the image is too small.
I would like to see it bigger.
Bob went the Zebrato way
(http://www.photographersgallery.com/photo.asp?id=1455) but not B&W and with
the two columns that rise above horizon line.
The horizon is in the exact middle of the frame - you have to know what you
are doing to succeed with this approach.  Bob surely did !  It is strong.
I would prefer the island to be a little bit to the right ( to be exactly in
the middle between the columns ).
This is for me an interesting picture with a unique composition that serve
it a lot.
A real art.

Pini Vollach