Re: Members photographs on 11 FEB 2012

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Earnest" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: Members photographs on 11 FEB 2012

From: Karl Shah-Jenner

"I'd also like to know how Robert came to be in such a position to take that
picture.. "

Sorry guys! I hadn't realized this gallery was up and that you had
questions.

I shot this from the passenger seat of a Robinson R44 helicopter with a
Canon 5D Mark II equipped with an EF Canon 24-70 2.8 L series lens and a
Kenyon Labs KS-6 Gyro. The exposure was 1/400th of a second @ f 7.1. At 100
ISO. The lens was set at 70mm.

sigh..

Nevermind all that mumbo-jumbo, what shirt were you wearing!?