Re: PF members exhibit on 04-FEB-12

On 2/4/2012 07:09, John Palcewski wrote:

Jim Snarski - Flying Colors  Numerous things about this turn me off.
One is the busy background which is distracting.   Another is the
wholly unnecessary caption.  Bird lovers will recognize the species,
the rest of us will see two birds.  Camera, lens, the sliding glass
door, etc., add nothing.  And probably most annoying (to nitpicker me
anyway) is the incorrect use of "it's" instead of "its."

I disagree about the caption. I'm not a bird person, but think of myself as ignorant. I *like* having the particular birds identified. As to the details of shooting it -- this is a photographer's mailing list, lots of us would be curious, if the information wasn't given.