Re: PF members exhibit on 04-FEB-12

You got cookies out of this? I'll try to get some mileage from "boudoirbiscuits". At least in the bedroom, the consumption of sweets holds meaning.

On 2/4/12 4:09 PM, John Palcewski wrote:
Trevor Cunningham - sprout   Sorry to disappoint, but this picture
does not give rise to (ahem!) phallic imagery, but rather reminds me
of a collection of Lady Fingers.  In Italy they're called savoiardi,
meaning from Savoy, and I understand that in England they're known as
sponge-fingers, trifle sponges, or boudoir biscuits.