From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Mitchell
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 9:29 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5916

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Galen A Grimes" <gag5@xxxxxxx>
>
> I'm planning a trip to London in April and I was wondering if anyone can
give me both 1) possible warnings about wandering around London snapping
photos of everything I see, and 2) any suggestions on things to photograph
outside of the usual (i.e., Buckingham Palace, etc.).

English law is quite clear - you can photo anything in a PUBLIC place, and
images cannot be deleted without a Court Order.

Dan.