Re: PF members' exhibit on 21-01-12

I'm comfortable with the exposure, myself. I was trying to create the mood with shadows. I could try and lift the shadows a little, but don't see a need to. As for the color, I'm a little curious about that as well. Is does look a little too strong in the magenta range in the gallery. However, the original, and it's web version /*HERE*/ <http://www.chalkfoto.com/bbump/images/DSC_1498.jpg>, are fine for me. I have my monitor calibrated with an XRite i1 and that has done wonders for my color.