From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Davidhazy
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 9:29 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: iPhone color problem

A friend reported to me that when she made photos with her iPhone with the
flash
the photos were pinkish and when ]she did not use flash they were bluish.
Any wise
person on the list have an idea as to why this may be happening?

You can see a sample at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/2012-docs/iphone.JPG

Thank you and I will split the consulting fee with you if you have it right!

Andy