 Subject: Re: Lightroom stuck and won't open
 From: Karl Shah-Jenner <shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Sat, January 14, 2012 11:28 am
 To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
 <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Even with huge amounts of ram, a memory leak can eat the lot. Over the
 years Adobe have often had issues with their programs and memory leaks so
surely they're aware of the problems, a shame they've never managed to nail
 down the issue and solve it once and for good

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lea Murphy" <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>