Re: Lightroom stuck and won't open

How much RAM can LR address?  Can LR or Photoshop address more RAM than the operating System? (Photoshop is suppose to control its own memory) What if the RAM becomes fragmented?

I know XP 32bits can only address 4 Gigs of RAM and Photoshop 7.0 can only address 3 Gigs of RAM. Windows 7 Professional OS can address 192 Gigs of RAM. Don't know how much RAM PSCS3 or PSCS 5.0 can address yet.
Roy