Re: I've launched my photo "Zapshooter" project

Good luck Herschel!

Andy

On Dec 29, 2011, at 8:37 AM, Herschel Mair wrote:

For those of you that know me well, You'll remember a time when I was photographing bursting balloons and hammers smashing light bulbs etc. using a device made from a clothespin and thumbtacks!

Well I've launched a project on Kickstarter.com to try and get funding for making the device commercially.

Please watch the video and check out the pics at:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1286916869/zapshooter?ref=email

and PLEASE pass this link on to anyone interested in photography or science

Thanks Guys and Gals

Herschel