From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Davidhazy
Sent: 24 December 2011 16:15
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: PF members exhibit on 12/24/11

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated DEC 24, 2011.
Authors with work now on display at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

                   Bob McCulloch - Potomac Trail
                   Dan Mitchell - Cathedral
                   Michael Hughes - Model railway
                   John Palcewski - Profile

In Waiting:

To see all the current greeting cards navigate to:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery-greet.html and remember to send YOUR
GREETING cards to andpph@xxxxxxx with the word GREETING in Subject line for
inclusion in the collection

PF members: this (http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html) is YOUR exhibit
space !!! Use at will!.

Contributors! Find instructions at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery-sub.html

To participate in this activity send your contributions early and anything
you can do to prepare the photographs so they do not require additional
adjustment would be much appreciated. Especially keeping them near 100Kb in
maximum size. Please take an extra minute to abide by this request but if
you have doubts about how to prepare images just send them anyway and the
capable gallery staff will adjust them for exhibition.

From: Snow White

PS: do you know of other persons who might be interested in subscribing to
PhotoForum? See below:

the PhotoForum's website at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/photoforum.html

listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with text "signoff PhotoForum" on first line of
message body.